Paddington, NSW, Australia
Modify are currently seeking a Project Architect/Senior Designer to run projects from start to completion, working closely with their Interior Design team. They are looking for someone who is self-motivated, can drive and manage projects and has a good client facing manner. This would be a 12 month contract role but as a growing company Modify see the opportunity for continuation of the position. Full time or part time, we are flexible for the right person!
– 5+ years of local residential project experience with the ability to run projects independently from concept to completion.
– Strong documentation skills, especially construction detailing
– Knowledge of BCA, council regulations & processes
– Good communication and presentation skills
– Proficiency in ArchiCAD essential
– 3-D Architectural Rendering a desirable advantage
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role the successful candidate will be expected to develop designs from brief to completion, manage a graduate architect and coordinate with the interiors team for design and documentation. Client management, developing relationships and managing the design process and expectations is also a vital aspect of this position as well as consultant engagement, coordination and communications with the foreman, construction manager and project manager. Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
At Modify we focus mainly on residential projects, alterations and additions around Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, North Shore and Inner West, taking projects from concept to completion working closely with our sister construction company. We work as a collaborative and supportive team from our beautiful office in Paddington.