FRAMA Heavy Towels, woven with 30% hemp and 70% organic, Oeko-Tex certified terry cotton, create a warm experience with their textured yet smooth character. Soft and thick, these highly absorbent towels combine natural fibers free from harmful chemicals with double-stitched hems and closed corners. Suitable for bath and beach.
– All FRAMA Towels feature two loops for easy hanging in either direction and can be folded to a compact size
– Each towel comes in a recycled bag made out of 100% Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
– Made in Turkey
Materials: Quality: 70% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton, 30% hemp
Dimensions: W 70 / L 140 cm
Care & Maintenance:
– Due to the fiber’s special nature, your towel will become softer and more absorbent over time when it is cared for according to the instructions.
– Wash: Gentle cycle machine wash at 40º degrees. Avoid using fabric softeners or conditioners. These products may create a coating overtime.
– Care: Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or line dry. Medium temperature ironing. Do not dry clean.
– Certain skincare ingredients may cause permanent bleach stains on your towels. Self tanners may cause persistent dark stains.
Frama represents a graphical and straight forward aesthetic approach to design.
The Frama headquarters and Studio Store is located in central Copenhagen within the historic and protected neighbourhood of Nyboder. Former home of the St. Pauls Apotek established in 1878. The synergy between the past and present elements of the space is a direct link to how Frama defines their main interest within the creative field as a dialogue between two opposite poles; classical and contemporary approach – between digital and analogue production.
At Oliver Thom they believe the bathroom is the most important room of the house.
It is a place of reflection, relaxation and most importantly a retreat from the stresses of daily life.
With that in mind, they carefully curated a range of bathroom accessories to suit the stylish and design-minded user.
Oliver Thom is the collaboration between Marc Reed, owner and director of Candana Bathroomware and ex-Candana senior design consultant Kaety Thompson.
With over 30 combined years’ experience in the bathroom and design industry they have been able to source products from local and international suppliers with the criteria that it have a great story, be produced in a sustainable environment and of course have a contemporary, unique aesthetic.
If you are a designer, architect or stylist please contact the team for a trade discount